Visit our Spring Open House on Sunday, April 30, 2017 from 1 – 4 PM!
We consider it an honor to care for your children for one week or ten weeks this summer and we know that you have specific questions. Come tour our facility, try our food, meet our staff and ask your questions! And we’re rolling out all of our summer fun…so don’t forget to bring the kids!!!
“As an accredited member of the American Camping Association you can be assured that we comply with up to 300 health, safety and program quality standards. Being accredited by the ACA is solid proof of our accountability, credibility and commitment to you, the parents, and your campers.”
Summer Overnight Camp
The Bible is full of paradoxes that seem to contradict themselves. In 1 Corinthians 1:27, Paul writes, “But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.” The words are there to teach us a brand new perspective…the way of Jesus…a world flipped on its head! It’s a world where the small are important, the tiny are powerful and the underdog wins! Join us this summer for your BEST WEEK EVER and learn how to FLIP!
Derek Hodne, Program Director
Surge and Thrive Add-ons
Campers will experience an afternoon on the trail at a local stable.
An afternoon of watertubing on nearby Harvey’s Lake.
Paintball is an additional fee. $30 includes marker, mask and 500 paintballs. $20 if you bring your own marker.
Camp Orchard Hill offers a tiered pricing structure that rewards you as you register!
OVERNIGHT CAMP INCENTIVES:
- Register and Pay in full by March 1 (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Register and Pay in full by May 1 (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Receive a multiple child incentive when you are registering more than one child in your immediate family. (see registration for specific pricing)
- Refer a Friend! Receive a $50 incentive for each new camper that you refer to overnight camp, up to the full price of your registration fee. (Camper must be new to Camp Orchard Hill and must write your name in the referral section of their registration. Not applicable for siblings.)
DAY CAMP INCENTIVES:
- Receive a Half-Summer Incentive Price when you register for 5-8 full weeks of Day Camp. (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Receive a Full-Summer Incentive Price when you register for 9 or 10 full weeks of Day Camp. (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Receive a multiple child incentive when you are registering more than one child in your immediate family. (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Refer a Friend! Receive a $25 referral incentive for each new camper that you refer to Day Camp, up to the full price of your registration fee. (Camper must be new to Camp Orchard Hill and must write your name in the referral section of their registration. Not applicable for siblings.)
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for each resident week at the time of registration. All extra fee applications (Snackshop, and Add-on Electives) are refundable unless a camper attends camp and chooses not to participate in the add-on elective.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
- $100 deposit will be charged for cancellations up to 4 weeks before camp.
- 50% of your camp fee will be charged for cancellations between 2 and 4 weeks before camp.
- 75% of your camp fee will be charged for cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks before camp.
- 100% of the camp fee will be charged for cancellations one week or less before camp and no-shows.
- Medical refunds require a doctor’s note.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required for each day camp week at the time of registration. All extra fee applications (Transportation, Before/Aftercare and Snackshop) are refundable.
Transfer, Cancellation and Late Registration Policy
- Missed days of camp are not refunded or transferred.
- $20 fee will be charged to transfer weeks.
- $50 deposit will be charged for each week cancelled up to Wednesday before camp begins.
- Full registration fee will be charged when camp is cancelled after the Wednesday before camp begins.
Registration closes at noon on the Thursday before each camp week. If we are able to accommodate a late registration, a $25 fee will be added.
Will you help us bring kids to camp this summer? Your sponsorship will make a powerful impact on the life of a camper who would not otherwise be able to attend Camp Orchard Hill! Learn more here.
Tell your friend (must be first-time COH camper) about Summer Camp. If they sign up and write your name on the “Friend Who Referred Me” line on their registration form – you’ll get $25 off your registration fee for Day Camp or $50 off your registration fee for Overnight Camp – up to the full price of your registration! Not valid for siblings.
Faux Snow for Summer Tubing • Suit Up for Fun In a Bubbleball • Morning Camp Party • 9 Square in the Air • Gaga • Tubing • The Blob • Frogging • Boating • Fishing • Basketball • Skatepark • Zumba • Crafts • Nailart • Kickball • Hawktoss • Archery • Lacrosse • Climbing Wall • Zip Lines • Giant Swing • Paintball • Hockey • Broomball • Frolf • Swimming • Ladderjacks • Carpetball • Playground • Night Games • Cabin Time • Word Time • Worship
Thank you for letting me come here every day and have so much fun. It’s been one week and I’ve made a lot of friends! Thank you counselors for being kind and helpful when we needed it…and most of all, thank you for teaching me more about God and Jesus.
Our kids were thoroughly blessed by the camp experience. The counselors were very kind, the girls loved making new friends and enjoyed the activities and food very much. To top that they were also spiritually refreshed and encouraged.