Voted #1 Day Camp in NEPA!
New Opening Date June 29th!
We know you want the best for your child’s summer! At Best Week Ever Day Camp in Dallas, PA we make it our goal to serve both campers and parents with an amazing program and convenient structure.
We offer flexible scheduling, excellent pricing and convenience options that will fit the needs of your family. Come spend the summer with us and experience your Best Week Ever!
For more information please contact [email protected] or (570) 333-4098 x100.
Transportation times are subject to change due to traffic and construction.
Weekly Pricing As Low As
- Save even more with our referral program!
Extended Care Available
- $25/week before care or $25/week after care. Package both for $35/week.
- Transportation is only $35/week.
Day Camp Options
Base Camp provides a designated activity space and separate staffing to create a unique camp experience designed for small bodies! Campers must be potty independent.
Best Week Ever Day Camp provides the perfect balance of freedom and structure! Campers are grouped according to age and will also have the opportunity to customize their experience with daily elective choices and afternoon locations!
7:30 Before Care
8:45 Camper Arrival
9:00 Activity Sign-up / Team Building
9:15 Elective 1
10:15 Elective 2
11:00 WORD Rally
12:30 Small Group Breakout
1:00 Camper Choice
3:00 Pack Up n’ Play
3:30 Debrief and Dismissal
4:00 After Care (until 5:30)
We will not be able to offer off-site trips this year. Rise Adventure Campers will enjoy a customized and age appropriate experience on-site!
Day Camp Themes and Trips
We are not able to offer off-site trips for 2020.
|Art Party||3||June 29-July 3|
|A Walk in Space||4||July 6-10|
|Full STE(A)M Ahead||5||July 13-17|
|Christmas Carnival!||6||July 20-24|
|Jungle Jam!||7||July 27-31|
|Summer Olympics||8||Aug 3-7|
|Red Carpet||9||Aug 10-14|
Camp Orchard Hill offers a tiered pricing structure that rewards you as you register!
OVERNIGHT CAMP INCENTIVES:
- Register and Pay in full by March 15 (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Register and Pay in full by May 1 (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Receive a multiple child incentive when you are registering more than one child in your immediate family. (see registration for specific pricing)
- Refer a Friend! Receive a $50 incentive for each new camper that you refer to overnight camp, up to the full price of your registration fee. (Camper must be new to Camp Orchard Hill and must write your name in the referral section of their registration. Not applicable for siblings.)
DAY CAMP INCENTIVES:
- Receive a Half-Summer Incentive Price when you register for 5-8 full weeks of Day Camp by June 13. (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Receive a Full-Summer Incentive Price when you register for 9 or 10 full weeks of Day Camp by June 13. (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Receive a Paid in Full Discount when you register for 5-10 full weeks of Day Camp and pay your balance in full by June 13.
- Receive a multiple child incentive when you are registering more than one child in your immediate family. (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Refer a Friend! Receive a $25 referral incentive for each new camper that you refer to Day Camp, up to the full price of your registration fee. (Camper must be new to Camp Orchard Hill and must write your name in the referral section of their registration. Not applicable for siblings.)
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for each resident week at the time of registration. All extra fee applications (Snackshop, and Add-on Electives) are refundable unless a camper attends camp and chooses not to participate in the add-on elective.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
- $100 deposit will be charged for cancellations up to 4 weeks before camp.
- 50% of your camp fee will be charged for cancellations between 2 and 4 weeks before camp.
- 75% of your camp fee will be charged for cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks before camp.
- 100% of the camp fee will be charged for cancellations one week or less before camp and no-shows.
- Medical refunds require a doctor’s note.
A $50 deposit is required for each day camp week at the time of registration. All extra fee applications (Transportation, Before/Aftercare and Snackshop) are refundable.
Transfer, Cancellation and Late Registration Policy
- Missed days of camp are not refunded or transferred
- $50 fee for each week cancelled up to Wednesday before Day Camp begins.
- Full fee is due if camp is cancelled after the Thursday before camp begins.
- Registration closes at noon on the Thursday before each camp week. If we are able to accommodate a late registration, a $25 fee will be added.
Registration closes at noon on the Thursday before each camp week. If we are able to accommodate a late registration, a $25 fee will be added.
Tell your friend (must be first-time COH camper) about Summer Camp. If they sign up and write your name on the “Friend Who Referred Me” line on their registration form – you’ll get $25 off your registration fee for Day Camp or $50 off your registration fee for Overnight Camp – up to the full price of your registration! Not valid for siblings.
Special Needs Campers
Camp Orchard Hill serves children with special needs in an inclusive setting. Our program focuses on building skills and gaining self-esteem as part of the outdoor experience with opportunities to participate in all activities alongside their peers.
Campers must be able to navigate uneven terrain and be potty trained, or provide a caregiver to assist with the task. In addition, if a camper requires TSS services at school, they must also have TSS services for the full amount of time they are at camp.
Campers remain eligible for Best Week Ever as long as they are eligible for school services (generally until age 21).
“Thank you and your staff so much for providing [our daughter] with such a wonderful experience this summer. I cannot even tell you how much she loved Camp Orchard Hill, and how excited she was literally every day when she got home…Your camp kept her active and engaged all summer…please pass my thanks along to your counselors and professional staff at the camp. We were so thrilled with our experience and will tell everyone we know!”
“Thank you!!! [My son] got in the car and shouted ‘BEST DAY EVER!’ Lots of mom prayers and the extra mile from you and your staff helped SOOO much this week! He told me his counselor spent time talking with him and made him feel included! I’m big on relationships so please pass on how much of an impact that made! You guys are top notch!”
“To the Chef: Thank you for the amazing meals! My peanut allergy has never been taken care of with so much consideration. Thanks for not making me feel like it was a burden!”