We’re doing a new thing this summer! We’re combining the classic camp experience that your kids love, with the skill building and sports training that you value as a parent. Make Camp Orchard Hill your one stop for summer fun! Skill strong, friend strong, faith strong…CAMP STRONG!
“Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power!” Ephesians 6:10
Jen Baker, Day Camp Director
Transportation times are subject to change due to traffic and construction.
Weekly Pricing As Low As
- Save even more with our referral program!
Extended Care Available
- $25/week before care or $25/week after care. Package both for $35/week.
- Transportation is only $35/week.
Day Camp Options
Classic BASE CAMP will run from 9 AM – 4 PM and is a unique camp experience designed to meet the needs and interests of small bodies.
Campers must be potty-independent!
Our action packed and energetic program for 6 – 9 year olds.
The perfect balance of freedom and structure for 10 – 12 year olds.
We’ve redesigned RISE CLASSIC to offer the ultimate in excitement and adventure right here on camp grounds. Or you can choose RISE ADVENTURE with an exclusive trip every week!
RISE ADVENTURE SCHEDULE
- June 21 – Skyzone
- June 28 – Ricketts Glen
- July 5 – Ice Skating
- July 12 – Laser Tag
- July 19 – Dutch Springs Aqua Park
- July 25 – Camelbeach (Wednesday)
- August 2 – Whitewater Rafting Challenge
- August 9 – Escape Room
- August 16 – Harvey’s Lake Tubing
- August 23 – Canoe Trip
Day Camp Themes
Themes to be announced soon!
Receive a Paid In Full discount when you register and pay your balance before May 1. (see registration page for specific pricing)
Camp Orchard Hill offers a tiered pricing structure that rewards you as you register!
OVERNIGHT CAMP INCENTIVES:
- Register and Pay in full by March 1 (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Register and Pay in full by May 1 (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Receive a multiple child incentive when you are registering more than one child in your immediate family. (see registration for specific pricing)
- Refer a Friend! Receive a $50 incentive for each new camper that you refer to overnight camp, up to the full price of your registration fee. (Camper must be new to Camp Orchard Hill and must write your name in the referral section of their registration. Not applicable for siblings.)
DAY CAMP INCENTIVES:
- Receive a Half-Summer Incentive Price when you register for 5-8 full weeks of Day Camp. (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Receive a Full-Summer Incentive Price when you register for 9 or 10 full weeks of Day Camp. (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Receive a multiple child incentive when you are registering more than one child in your immediate family. (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Refer a Friend! Receive a $25 referral incentive for each new camper that you refer to Day Camp, up to the full price of your registration fee. (Camper must be new to Camp Orchard Hill and must write your name in the referral section of their registration. Not applicable for siblings.)
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for each resident week at the time of registration. All extra fee applications (Snackshop, and Add-on Electives) are refundable unless a camper attends camp and chooses not to participate in the add-on elective.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
- $100 deposit will be charged for cancellations up to 4 weeks before camp.
- 50% of your camp fee will be charged for cancellations between 2 and 4 weeks before camp.
- 75% of your camp fee will be charged for cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks before camp.
- 100% of the camp fee will be charged for cancellations one week or less before camp and no-shows.
- Medical refunds require a doctor’s note.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required for each day camp week at the time of registration. All extra fee applications (Transportation, Before/Aftercare and Snackshop) are refundable.
Transfer, Cancellation and Late Registration Policy
- Missed days of camp are not refunded or transferred.
- $20 fee will be charged to transfer weeks.
- $50 deposit will be charged for each week cancelled up to Wednesday before camp begins.
- Full registration fee will be charged when camp is cancelled after the Wednesday before camp begins.
Registration closes at noon on the Thursday before each camp week. If we are able to accommodate a late registration, a $25 fee will be added.
Will you help us bring kids to camp this summer? Your sponsorship will make a powerful impact on the life of a camper who would not otherwise be able to attend Camp Orchard Hill! Learn more here.
Tell your friend (must be first-time COH camper) about Summer Camp. If they sign up and write your name on the “Friend Who Referred Me” line on their registration form – you’ll get $25 off your registration fee for Day Camp or $50 off your registration fee for Overnight Camp – up to the full price of your registration! Not valid for siblings.
Thank you for letting me come here every day and have so much fun. It’s been one week and I’ve made a lot of friends! Thank you counselors for being kind and helpful when we needed it…and most of all, thank you for teaching me more about God and Jesus.
Our kids were thoroughly blessed by the camp experience. The counselors were very kind, the girls loved making new friends and enjoyed the activities and food very much. To top that they were also spiritually refreshed and encouraged.
Special Needs Campers
Camp Orchard Hill serves children with mild to moderate special needs in an inclusive setting. Our program focuses on building skills and gaining self-esteem as part of the outdoor experience with campers participating in all activities alongside their peers.
Campers must be able to navigate uneven terrain and be potty trained, or provide a caregiver to assist with the task. In addition, each camper will need to have TSS services for the full amount of time they are at camp.