We know you want the best for your child’s summer! At Best Week Ever Day Camp in Dallas, PA we make it our goal to serve both campers and parents with an amazing program and convenient structure. We offer flexible scheduling, excellent pricing and convenience options that will fit the needs of your family. Come spend the summer with us and experience All Things New!
For more information email:
Transportation times are subject to change due to traffic and construction.
Weekly Pricing As Low As
- Save even more with our referral program!
Extended Care Available
- $25/week before care or $25/week after care. Package both for $35/week.
- Transportation is only $35/week.
Day Camp Options
Base Camp provides a designated activity space and separate staffing to create a unique camp experience designed for small bodies! Campers must be potty independent.
Best Week Ever Day Camp provides the perfect balance of freedom and structure! Campers are grouped according to age and will also have the opportunity to customize their experience with daily elective choices and afternoon locations!
7:30 Before Care
8:45 Camper Arrival
9:00 Activity Sign-up / Team Building
9:15 Elective 1
10:15 Elective 2
11:00 WORD Rally
12:30 Small Group Breakout
1:00 Camper Choice
3:00 Pack Up n’ Play
3:30 Debrief and Dismissal
4:00 After Care (until 5:30)
Rise Adventure Trips provide an exclusive trip option each week for our seasoned campers. All trips are optional and cost $25. Rise Campers will also be eligible for Go-Carts as an exclusive free-time option ($10).
Thursday, June 20 – Ricketts Glen
Thursday, June 27 – Lakefront Tubing
Thursday, July 11 – Laser Tag
Wednesday, July 17 Railriders
Thursday, July 25 Electric City Escape
Thursday, August 1 – Ice Skating
Thursday, August 8 Pike Creek Raceway
Thursday, August 15 Canoe Trip
Thursday, August 22 SkyZone
Day Camp Themes
(Paid Trips Are Optional)
Week 1 – Manjo-Craft ’19 with Monument Building
Week 2 – Un-Birthday Bash with your unbirthday celebration!
Trip: Lahey Family Fun Park (Wed. June 26) $35
Week 3 – Tiki Island with The Reptile Guy
Week 4 – Time Travel with Decades Outfits!
Trip: Rollaway/Back Mtn. Bowl (Wed. July 10) $20
Week 5 – Weird Science with Stem-Wow! Science Lab
Week 6 – Fiesta del Mexico with Feliz Navidad
Week 7 – Arctic Expedition
Trip: Montage Meltdown (Wed. July 31) $45
Week 8 – Medieval Times with PVC bow making
Week 9 – Peruvian Adventure with Pine Valley Alpacas
Trip: Dietrich Theater (Wed. Aug 14) $15
Week 10 – COH Decathlon with The All In Game Show
Camp Orchard Hill offers a tiered pricing structure that rewards you as you register!
OVERNIGHT CAMP INCENTIVES:
- Register and Pay in full by March 15 (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Register and Pay in full by May 1 (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Receive a multiple child incentive when you are registering more than one child in your immediate family. (see registration for specific pricing)
- Refer a Friend! Receive a $50 incentive for each new camper that you refer to overnight camp, up to the full price of your registration fee. (Camper must be new to Camp Orchard Hill and must write your name in the referral section of their registration. Not applicable for siblings.)
DAY CAMP INCENTIVES:
- Receive a Half-Summer Incentive Price when you register for 5-8 full weeks of Day Camp by June 13. (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Receive a Full-Summer Incentive Price when you register for 9 or 10 full weeks of Day Camp by June 13. (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Receive a Paid in Full Discount when you register for 5-10 full weeks of Day Camp and pay your balance in full by June 13.
- Receive a multiple child incentive when you are registering more than one child in your immediate family. (see registration page for specific pricing)
- Refer a Friend! Receive a $25 referral incentive for each new camper that you refer to Day Camp, up to the full price of your registration fee. (Camper must be new to Camp Orchard Hill and must write your name in the referral section of their registration. Not applicable for siblings.)
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for each resident week at the time of registration. All extra fee applications (Snackshop, and Add-on Electives) are refundable unless a camper attends camp and chooses not to participate in the add-on elective.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
- $100 deposit will be charged for cancellations up to 4 weeks before camp.
- 50% of your camp fee will be charged for cancellations between 2 and 4 weeks before camp.
- 75% of your camp fee will be charged for cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks before camp.
- 100% of the camp fee will be charged for cancellations one week or less before camp and no-shows.
- Medical refunds require a doctor’s note.
A $50 deposit is required for each day camp week at the time of registration. All extra fee applications (Transportation, Before/Aftercare and Snackshop) are refundable.
Transfer, Cancellation and Late Registration Policy
- Missed days of camp are not refunded or transferred
- $50 fee for each week cancelled up to Wednesday before Day Camp begins.
- Full fee is due if camp is cancelled after the Thursday before camp begins.
- Registration closes at noon on the Thursday before each camp week. If we are able to accommodate a late registration, a $25 fee will be added.
Registration closes at noon on the Thursday before each camp week. If we are able to accommodate a late registration, a $25 fee will be added.
Tell your friend (must be first-time COH camper) about Summer Camp. If they sign up and write your name on the “Friend Who Referred Me” line on their registration form – you’ll get $25 off your registration fee for Day Camp or $50 off your registration fee for Overnight Camp – up to the full price of your registration! Not valid for siblings.
“I just wanted to say thank you. I know the days can be hot and long, but know that you are making the best memories for these little ones and sometimes it’s not always what you say, but how you make them feel. Today we felt like we were welcomed into a family.”
Special Needs Campers
Camp Orchard Hill serves children with mild to moderate special needs in an inclusive setting. Our program focuses on building skills and gaining self-esteem as part of the outdoor experience with opportunities to participate in all activities alongside their peers.
Campers must be able to navigate uneven terrain and be potty trained, or provide a caregiver to assist with the task. In addition, if a camper requires TSS services at school, they must also have TSS services for the full amount of time they are at camp.