Food Service and Facilities Positions
Camp Orchard Hill runs programs through the entire year and has job opportunities for summer and year round work in food service and facilities! Adults are encouraged to apply!
Join Chef Steve in serving our campers, retreat guests and banquet guests with high quality, fresh food and over-the-top customer service. Summer and year-round positions are available and adults are encouraged to apply!
- Cooks (To prepare and cook meals for all shifts)
- Prep Cooks (Help prep meals for food service)
- Dish Washers (Clean Up wash and sanitize)
- Servers (To help serve our guests)
- Night Cleaning Crew We strive to create a comfortable experience for our guests by keeping camp sparkling clean! Most cleaning is done during the overnight hours and on Saturday. Nighttime hours for ages 18 and up.
- Snack Shop 20-30 hours/week. Afternoon and evening hours. Age 14 and up.
- Lifeguards Must have Red Cross or equivalent certification. Age 16 and up. 10-30 hours/week.
Paperwork to complete after hiring: Links for Voluntary Disclosure, Form W-4, Form I-9, Training Course for Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse, Penn. Child Abuse History Clearance, FBI Fingerprint Request, PA Criminal History, LEIT Form, LST Exemption Form.