1. Alcohol, drugs, pornography, firearms and fireworks are not permitted on the grounds or in any building. Smoking is not permitted in any of the buildings.
2. Buildings not in use by your group are "Off Limits". Please keep all doors and windows closed during the heating season. Turn off all unnecessary lights when leaving. Permission is needed to move furniture in or from any building.
3. Groups are responsible for providing their own medical insurance and transportation in case of an emergency. Camp Orchard Hill’s insurance is secondary coverage.
4. The pool area is "Off Limits" unless previous arrangements were made to use the pool during the retreat.
5. Groups are responsible to bring their own linens, towels and pillows. Sleeping bags are recommended.
6. Lake - the lake area is closed to all persons after dark. Permission is required before going onto the ice.
7. Fires - please check with the Facilities Director before starting any fires.
8. Meals are served buffet style. Times are as follows: 8:30, 12:30 and 5:30. Please be prompt for all meals.
9. Music is to glorify, worship and praise God. Please use discretion when selecting music. Volume should be controlled to avoid disturbing others around you.
10. No pets are allowed, except for seeing eye dogs.
11. Environment - please help us preserve nature by not disturbing or removing wildlife and plants. Please do not leave trash on the grounds.
12. Clean Up - Please leave the buildings in the same condition that you found them. We are not responsible for articles left behind. Please leave the beds and other furniture as you found them.
13. Payment is expected in full before leaving the grounds.
14. At Camp Orchard Hill, our purpose is to further God's Kingdom by providing a facility which is pleasing to God and accommodating to the camper. In order to accomplish this, we believe it is important that guests be in sympathy with our standards and in agreement with these guidelines. Signing a contract acknowledges that these guidelines will be communicated to all members of the group and adhered to.